Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Growing, Growing, Growing!

This week I am 32 weeks pregnant and officially 2 months from my due date!  We are getting so excited and have been busy accumulating necessary items and working on getting the nursery ready for baby.  I will have pics of that once it is finished (we are still painting).  Here are some updated pictures from the past couple of weeks.  I can't believe I still have 8 weeks of growing to do...not really sure where this baby is going to fit!



25 Weeks


27 Weeks


30 Weeks


Mark - 30 Weeks - HA!

I had an appointment with our midwives yesterday, and I am still measuring exactly where I should be, so my due date remains June 27th.  The heartbeat was a little slower at first yesterday (145), but then I started talking and it sped right up to 155!  Either this baby is trying to fool us, or it was sending me a message that there really is a little girl in there :).  I am feeling pretty well, aside from the nausea.  Cutting down on work has helped alot, as I'm finding myself so sore after an 8 hour shift on my feet.  I am so thankful for my manger's flexibility, and that I have been able to do so.  

I have some fun pictures from my trip to Florida and my very first baby shower that I will post soon!

Praising the Lord for bringing us and Baby S safely this far and anticipating the exciting times ahead!

4 comments:

  1. yay!!!! You are so cute! I am so excited for you guys!

    Don't be fooled by the heart beat... Little Ruthie is clocking in at 138... Job was 140. I was sure it was a boy because of the heart beat, but she tricked us all :)

    Can't wait to see picture of the little one! We are SO excited for you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome Tara. . Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Love all these pictures and laughed at Mark ha ha!

    I cannot wait to see you... you beautiful glowing Mother to be!

    xo

    ReplyDelete