Friday, May 25, 2012

5 Weeks til Baby!

Here are a few updated pictures from the past couple of weeks!

32 Weeks

34 Weeks

Baby's 2nd Wedding, my dear friend Nicole from university got married April 28th, and Baby S became an honourary member of our Fab 5

This week I am officially 35 weeks pregnant!  Which means that Baby S' arrival could be in just a few weeks.  At my last midwife appointment Baby S threw us for another loop and clocked in a heart rate of 140...hmmm!
I am still measuring right where I should be, and this past week feel like the baby may have 'dropped'.  I have not felt as much pressure in my ribs and am more comfortable over the past several days.  Looking forward to my next appointment on Wednesday to see if I am right!
Mark and I have not been able to attend any prenatal classes due to our crazy schedules, but I have been reading alot, and Mark has been flying through the book "The Birth Partner" by Penny Simkin.  This book was written for husbands/coaches, etc. and he has found it super helpful and informative.  I'm so thankful that he is taking so much initiative to be knowledgeable so he can support me better.  What a blessing and comfort that is to me!
The nursery is finished and our crib has arrived in the store.  Once we get it transported home and set up I will post some pictures.  Other than that, we have our carseat, our stroller, and our hospital bags (mostly) packed.  

The countdown is on!

1 comment:

  1. sooo excited for you tara. you are going to be such a great mom. and remember i am only an email or skype phone call away!!! love you sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete